13 benefits of drinking water
The human body is made up of more than 60-70% water.
Believe it or not, drinking water you will have glowing skin, more energy, a better mood and even you can lose weight.
Drinking water has many benefits for your body.
1. Your mood improves
2. You have more energy
3. Drinking water helps to lose weight
4. Drinking water is good for skin
5. You prevent premature aging
6. Detoxification of your body
7. You are less hungry
8. It is easier to focus and concentrate
9. No more headaches
10. The workouts improvement
11. It regulates body temperature
12. It helps maintain blood pressure
13. It prevents kidney damage
According to the U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine,
the average recommended daily intake of water from both food and drink is:
For men: Around 3.7 liters
For women: Around 2.7 liters
Around 80 percent of this should come from drinks, including water, and the rest will be from food.
Fresh fruits and vegetables and all non-alcoholic fluids count towards this recommendation.
Drinking water is important also when:
* you have a fever
* the weather is hot
* you have diarrhea and vomiting
* you sweat a lot, for example, due to physical activity.