10 health benefits of running
Never been a fan of running? I’m here to change your mind. Start chasing these awesome benefits of running.
Running and jogging are forms of aerobic exercise.
Aerobic means 'with oxygen' – the term 'aerobic exercise' means any physical activity that produces energy by combining oxygen with blood glucose or body fat.
Running and jogging – health benefits:
1. Running is good for your heart. Running is the king of cardio. Running even five to 10 minutes a day, at slow speeds is associated with a drastically reduced risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
2. When you run, your brain pumps out two powerful feel-good chemicals, endorphins and endocannabinoids.
3. Running helps you to build strong bones
Running doesn't up the risk of osteoarthritis. Running is like a dozen leg workouts in one. Your body's biggest muscles are all in your legs, and running is advantageous to all of them. It's like a dozen leg workouts in one.
4. Running helps you lose or maintain weight.
5. Have only 10 minutes to work out? Go to running is an extra advantage for busy women who doesn’t have a lot of time.
6. Taking a run-break from a stressful day can help you return feeling refreshed and insightful."
7. Running can improve your memory. A revealed that regular aerobic exercise—can boost the size of your hippocampus (The hippocampus is the area of the brain involved in verbal memory and learning). And that's a good thing.
8. Running is for everyone and everywhere. You can do it right now. Running is a such a natural motion, if you don't overthink it, your reflexes will just kick in.
9. You don't need to be a marathon runner to reap all these running-related rewards. Instead, according to a meta-analysis, running just 50 minutes per week can protect the body from risk for stroke, arthritis, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and some cancers.
10. Running adds years to your life. Even if you meet just the minimum of amount of physical activity—(30 minutes, 5 times per week), you’ll live longer.
Don’t eat before going for a run.
Don’t run at the hottest part of the day in summer.
Don’t drink too much water before run, is better to drink when you finish.
Wear reflective materials if you're running in the early morning or at night.
Choose good shoes.
During the running try to breathing regular and run steadily.
If you are not enough strong- do some pauses (walking) and then start running again.
Running make you healthier and happier - try!
And let me know how is going.
CrystalBot - it's a bottle with the crystal inside.
Use this bottle with the precious stones to change the quality and structure of the water for give you revitalizing or strengthening properties. This practice was used a thousands years ago.
With code KATARZYNA10 you have discount!
More info: https://crystalbott.com/